Easycure Technologies (ET) is proud to offer first-class support to our customers and we are committed to ensuring customers get the very best out of our products.
The B-Cure Laser is a therapeutic device driven by Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT). We recognise that we cannot guarantee that the B-Cure Laser will provide pain relief in all circumstances. Purchase refunds may be offered subject to the conditions listed on this page. Please consider these conditions carefully prior to any purchase decision. If you would like further clarification of these conditions please contact our customer service team on 1300 150 755. It would be our pleasure to assist you in any way we can.
Within 60 days of purchasing a B-Cure Laser directly from Easycure Technologies, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund of the purchase price. Please read these conditions carefully and thoroughly as they will be strictly adhered to without exception:-
- It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions. We will happily provide you with hard copies upon request.
- You must have purchased the device directly from Easycure Technologies
- You must have provided Easycure Technologies with a valid phone number which we can use to contact you. We take your privacy very seriously and will not share these details with anyone.
- Refunds are not offered for rentals or rent-to-buy purchases.
- You must read all instructions and manuals provided with your purchase. Incorrect application of the B-Cure Laser may automatically void your claim to any refunds
- Please note that ET does not warrant that the B-Cure Laser will cure any particular condition. The B-Cure Laser is a device intended for pain relief. If your symptoms persist, you should consult your health care professional(s).
- Within 60 days of purchase, you must apply the device according to the recommended protocols (contained within the instruction manual provided with your purchase) for
- a minimum of 2 times a day for 6 minutes at a time (in a single area on the body, and on all recommended spots relevant to your treatment – if you are unsure of what these spots are, re-consult your manuals or call us on 1300 499 455)
- Repeat this process consecutively for at least one week.
- If you are not experiencing notable relief from your pain symptoms after this period, you must contact the Easycure customer service team who will assist you in getting the best out of your B-Cure Laser by providing you with additional treatment advice as needed.
- Once you have received guidance from our customer service team, you must apply the treatment for a minimum of twice a day, 6 minutes at a time (in a single location on the body) for an additional two weeks.
- If you still have not experienced notable pain relief, after having undertaken the above process, you must contact our customer service department to notify them if you desire to return the device. They will assess your eligibility for a refund and, if you are eligible, issue you with a “refund code”. You will also be issued with instructions on how best to return the device to us. Money will not be refunded for devices that do not have a refund code attached. Devices that we receive that are not eligible for refunds will be returned to the sender.
- Our customer service department may conclude that you are not entitled to a refund – for example if you have not followed our instructions on how to use the device
- The device must be returned undamaged and in good working order along with original batteries and charger.
- Because we didn’t charge you any postage, you must post the item back to us at your own cost. We recognise that items can be damaged while in transit. If the item is damaged in transit then it will be assessed by our customer service team as a non-eligible return. We therefore strongly recommend that you package the returned items carefully with the B-Cure Laser in its original case, and that you insure the return package.
Items which are returned damaged or not in a working order will not be eligible for a refund.
- It is your responsibility to adhere to the 60 day period. If a device is received more than 60 days after your purchase this may void your refund eligibility.
- All barcodes included with the device must be intact upon return
- This money-back offer is not available to resellers. All sales to resellers are final.
Important Note: DEVICES RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON. ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE VIA AUSTRALIA POST OR REGISTERED COURIER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once the device has been received by our returns department, we will assess the condition of the returned item and assess the return for refund eligibility. We will be in contact with you. Where refunds are issued, wherever possible they are issued using the same payment method you used when making the purchase. In exceptional circumstances where this may not be possible, a company cheque may be issued. Administration fees (such as administration fees for purchase plans) are non-refundable. Eligible refunds may take up to 30 days from receipt of your B-Cure Laser to be processed.